• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which one between these 2?

blarf

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
390
I'm looking for a gaming monitor (and to surf the web). I have no need for 3D or to watch movies on the monitor.
Out of those 2, which one would you recommend:
VG278HE or S23A750D?

I currently have a 22" monitor (60hz) and have no experience with bigger and faster monitor.

PS: my graphic card will also be upgraded.
 
Personally blarf, I wouldn't spend money on a 27" display with only a max resolution of 1920 x 1080. That being said, the samsung has a nicer contrast ratio which will give you much nicer colors. I've sometimes found it harder to game on a 27 or 30" screen since your eyes need to cover more real estate while gaming... I would lean more toward that Samsung... pretty solid display but does seem a bit pricey
 
Back
Top