Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Sony

Votes: 62 48.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 45 35.4%

• Total voters
I want to change my answer to Microsoft, because of this guy:

249_Microsoft_E3_CNET_94971_640screen.jpg

Just so cool...wearing sunglasses inside.

Then there's the Wii U which I'm convinced is going to be a hit for Nintendo, but they didn't do a great job presenting it. I was left scratching my head with what I just saw. They didn't want to really showoff the new console, they didn't mention price, they showed no core games, and the list can go on and on of question marks. They said the systems graphics will surpass the PS3 yet they only showed a tech demo of what the system might be capable of. Last year Nintendo hit a homerun on there show, this year they stumbled through a show where they had all the momentum going in.

yea that's how i felt too
i was also left scratching my head .. too many questions remain
also you should be taking tech demo with grain of salt, i doubt we will see that kind of game on wiiu for long time
and them talking about WIIU surpassing ps3/360 in terms of graphics... it fucking better be ps3 is 5 yrs old
360? 6 yrs old...

Meh I didnt really see many great things from anyone but I would give it to Microsoft for the H4 announcement. Sony unveiled the PSP with a touch screen and Nintendo released a new 1 player last gen graphics console for casuals but microsoft Announced that Halo will continue without Bungie and possibly do something that they havent done for 10 years:make a decent halo game.

Back