Which NBA 2k game is best?

biggles

2[H]4U
Having heard lots of bad things about NBA 2K18 (microtransactions) I was wondering about the prior games in the series. Which one is best? I do not mind an older game with inferior graphics if the gameplay is solid. For instance, I have heard some say that NBA 2K11 is the high point of the series. And that one is available for both Xbox 360 and PC. Also, I do not care about online play.

Well, i was gonna mention 2k11 but you already did so there ya go. and running it at 120fps is a hoot. might fire it up myself this weekend. but will spend most of my bball time on nba live 18. i'm also skipping 2k 18.(got 15-17) 17 is actually pretty good to me. so try to catch that one on sale.

Thanks for the reply, I did not think anybody was going to answer. Funny story is that my game backlog was so long that I just starting playing NBA 2K6 for the X360 this week (bought the game at the console's release, ha!) Anyway, the NBA 2K series is pretty great regardless. And older sports games can be picked up at really cheap prices.

I bought NBA Live 18 for PS4 for less than $20 with GCU from Best Buy before Christmas. I saw it in the PSN store for $10 a few weeks ago. I don't play a lot so I figured for the price I would go with it over the $60 2k game.

Back