Which mousepad?

MrPrez

Limp Gawd
Which mousepad would you use for games? Func Surface 1030 or a Supermat? All comments welcome and appreciated

Yeah, i tried the ratpadz, it was too rough, and i sold it to a buddy of mine. I might pick one up later and review it for a site i got. Ive got a supermat and a func. the good thing about the supermat is that it is super big, and thus you can use lower sensitivity in CS and CoD and thus greater accuracy. Just my $0.02

First (old) ratpad is damn great. Still works and it's been years.

Ordered a ratpad GS when it came out, and it's crap. A couple of weeks later if was scrap, all the surface was ruined. Thrashed it, and took my old ratpad, which I still use.

I've been using a Func for a year now and it's hardly worn. And when this side does wear down I can just flip it for another 2 years use. I'd prefer it was a bit bigger though.

I use Steelpad QcK, wery cool pad.
It's very big, has good gliding and is very durable for a mouse pad.

PS and its very cheap!

yeah it's weird a couple of my friends have the ratz GS, but i think it just sux, its just too flimsy, and seems way to cheap, but the old first generation that i have is AWESOME, i had this thing for years and i love it, its plenty big, my MX1000 loves it :)

teflon sheets, sold as reuseable baking tray covers, rock. Big bit of it double sided taped to your desk, if you hunt around you might een be able to find one that matches the colour. Theres a couple of different coarsenesses though, the finer ones are obviously better.

Back