Which mouse mat for Razer Deathadder?

So, what's the best moust mat for a Razer Deathadder? I'm concerned about the bottom of the mouse scraping on the mousepad; a lot of people say the mouse bows down around the sensor and can touch the surface. Is the more prone to happen with cloth mats?

Thanks in advance.

Ratpadz XT

You'll love it, and if you don't, Kyle will give you your money back....

Now if we could just get a gigantic one;)

The Razer ExactMat pairs with it perfectly... makes sense eh?

Yeah, I use control most of the time but switch to speed for FPS games.

I use a SteelSeries QcK pad and it's suited me VERY well. It's cheaper and not only have I never had any problems but I've never heard any problems from anyone else that uses it either. I'd highly recommed it... I think it's cheaper also, even the QcK+.

I use a SteelSeries QcK pad and it's suited me VERY well. It's cheaper and not only have I never had any problems but I've never heard any problems from anyone else that uses it either. I'd highly recommed it... I think it's cheaper also, even the QcK+.

Right, i'll look into it. Are cloth mats generally better for optical mice like the Deathadder? I'm reluctant to get a hard mat because i don't want it to wear the feet down on the mouse. What kind of pad is the QcK?

Any more suggestions?

The QcK is a cloth mousepad and I use it with my Logitech G5 laser mouse, although I think the majority of gamers use it with the MX518 mouse, which is an optical mouse and they have no problems at all. I was a pretty competitive counter-strike player for a while and the majority of the professional CS players use QcK+ pads, with IceMAT falling into a close second.

Basically anything made by SteelSeries you can almost always count on to be made very well, and again - I haven't had ANY problems with mine for about a year. One of my best friends uses the QcK+ with his MX518 optical mouse and I've never once heard him complain, so I think it's perfect for optical or laser mice. He's also CAL-P.

If you're still not sold on the cloth pad, IceMAT pads are coated with a glass-like hard material that is also great for high-end gaming mice.

www.steelseries.com
www.icemat.com

Mmm, i think i might get the Everglide Titan Monster DKT mat. I would get a Razer eXactmat, but i'm wary that the surface of it might wear down the feet on the Deathadder. How's the QcK Heavy?

Back