• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which mic to get for Counter Strike?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Guest
I just got a set of really nice 5.1 headphones and want to get a mic to use for Counter Strike. All I would use it for is Counter Strike and MAYBE online chat but thats all. So I really don't need anything super great just good enough for people to understand what I am saying while gaming or in a conversation. I would like to spend as little as possible while getting something that isnt junk.

Newegg has this one for a dollar which is a generic cheapo one.

The most exspensive one they have is this one for $18 made by Logitech.
 
neither, i would spend about $20 and get a headset

edit: otherwise you'll piss people like me off when all i hear is "WHAHAHEHEHISE BDOJSVDOI BIOSDJVDS PSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
 
id rather not buy a headset since I have headphones...
 
SnowPunk98 said:
id rather not buy a headset since I have headphones...

i see. i use speakers and a headset mic.... i dont use the headset speakers at all. you might be able to find a headset mic that would work with your headphones
 
Thats a bit too much headgear for this application, whats wrong with a stand mic?
 
I use a reagular monitor mic and use headphones and it works great pepole can here me fine so just get a regular mic don't get all that stupid fancy stuff it's so lame.............. :D
 
AlexStenka said:
I use a reagular monitor mic and use headphones and it works great pepole can here me fine so just get a regular mic don't get all that stupid fancy stuff it's so lame.............. :D
:(




:cool:
 
when ever i CS with some mic i bought at staples for 20 bucks, some ppl. tell me they cant hear me. I tried to reinstall my audio drivers and sound quality still blows. In some servers i use to hear ppl. so well it felt like they were sitting right next to me. Should i get a USB mic. like that logitech one?
 
Back
Top