Which memory kit

reaper7534!

Limp Gawd
Have the 3600 and Aorus Elite X570 sitting inthe cart, now need memory. What is going to give me the best bang for the buck. 16 GB, prefer something with RGB, but not mandatory.

8X2 check the qvl and best speed, timings. Also most major manufactures have a guide on their site to match MB, chipset.

8X2 check the qvl and best speed, timings. Also most major manufactures have a guide on their site to match MB, chipset.

Been through those lists, just wanted to see what everyone prefers, only thing I understand is CAS and speed...timings are foreign to me.

Been through those lists, just wanted to see what everyone prefers, only thing I understand is CAS and speed...timings are foreign to me.
the lower the better, that's really all there is to it. If you are still not sure, there are many memory timing guides u can google..

Buildzoid has a pretty good video on ram kits on his Youtube channel. It's somewhat long and rambling but he knows his stuff.

Most likely if you're rocking a 3600 something like the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 cl15 would be your best bang for buck (especially if you plan to OC)

I ended up going with the Trident Z Neo ( 3600 mhz, cas 16 ) These seem to be pretty overclockable and scored well on GamersNexus benchmarks.

I snagged the same spec 32GB kit a couple of days ago, watching the clock tick down until I can go home to test them out.

I really expected a lateral move going from my 6700k / 3000 mhz dominator memory to 3600 ryzen / 3600 memory but everything seems so much snappier and this was with just moving the hard drive over and not fresh install

Back