• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which mATX cases support full sized cards?

KevC

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
6,365
Uh... as the little says. I'm in love with the Minuet, but it's wayy too small. There's also the Nikao Fusion II which I'm interested in, but I have no idea if it'll fit...
 
Just makes sure that the height (or width in IDversusEGO case) is at or above 5.5"
 
Hm. The Nikao Fusion II is 350mm (L) x 135mm (W) x 350mm (H). That's 5.3". However, IDversusEGO's case is 5.25". Obviously different cases have different designs, I hope it'll fit :)
 
lol...crim, you have recomended that case to at least 3 people in the last week ;) I personally don't like a case with exposed drives for a HTPC, but that is a personal preferance.
 
IDversusEGO said:
lol...crim, you have recomended that case to at least 3 people in the last week ;) I personally don't like a case with exposed drives for a HTPC, but that is a personal preferance.
LOL, really? I don't like cases like that either so that would be one of the first things to mod and HTPCs are mostly DIY anyways. :D

Internally the case isn't that bad, most HTPC case are like that to a degree. The problem is that it's rather ugly and needs some mod love to turn into a good HTPC. If I do get one and like the results of the modifications I'd probably be temped to buy a few more and sell modded versions.
 
Hehe. Yeah first thing that came to mind was "UGLY!". Lol, as much as I'd love to mod a case, I really have time for that now...
 
Alright, I figured out that the Nikao Fusion II holds full height cards. Happy :D

But I found one I like... it's the Athenatech A100. I <3 it :D Can't wait to get it. Heh... wee
 
Yeah, hehe. I'm pumped. I'm gonna ask my friend who supposedly has access to a sh!tload of power tools and tear apart the fan grills, they look too restrictive. Then I'm gonna shove some stealths in there, 60mm will be hard to find :(. Hehe... I feel so l33t already :)

Then stockings over the fan for a ghetto-filter..... ahh. hehe.
 
Back
Top