• Sony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, specify

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

r-486

Gawd
I would list RCA, Toshiba and others, but I'm only limited to 10 options. :mad:

I personally use have an iAudio X5 dual booted with Rockbox.

since ive been posting a bit on the zune vs ipod thread...ive found that some will die for their media player, to me at least its what feels best to you and caters to YOUR needs. go to a best buy or something and see which fits you best...use the opinons of others to help you guide your disicion...just keep the fanboyism in mind

(i too am a zune fanboy and will admit it)

Cata1yst

since ive been posting a bit on the zune vs ipod thread...ive found that some will die for their media player, to me at least its what feels best to you and caters to YOUR needs. go to a best buy or something and see which fits you best...use the opinons of others to help you guide your disicion...just keep the fanboyism in mind

(i too am a zune fanboy and will admit it)

Cata1yst
I already have a DAP. Didn't you read my first post? :confused: I was just curious what everyone else is using. I personally wouldn't buy a crapPod or an M$ Zune.

I would say "Creative FTW!!!," but if they don't get an AAC/AVC player out by Christams I will be taking my business elsewhere. Archos is looking pretty friendly right now...

I already have a DAP. Didn't you read my first post? :confused: I was just curious what everyone else is using. I personally wouldn't buy a crapPod or an M$ Zune.

Oh CRAP my bad:mad:

i was going to go for a zen vision M...but i dont like the way they designed it

I've got a Cowon iAudio X5 with the regular firmware. I also have an old Rio Karma. The hard disk in the Karma died, so replaced it with a 4 GB compact flash drive.

As far as I'm concerned they're the two greatest DAPs ever, but I'd like to try Cowon A2 if my X5 dies.

Back