Which make of 1950XTX to get?

jodoog

n00b
Hey, just wondering how reliable Club 3D is when buying a GFX card? Them seem like the budget cards, being about £10 cheaper than Connect3D and HIS on a 1950XTX. Any experiences with their cards and/or their warranty? Thanks! :p

Joe

my experiences with all the different makers of ATI cards are they are exactly the same

some add different HSF's, like HiS adds their IceQ set to it, which works better and is alot quieter then stock.

I have a sapphire card and I love it. Reliable as a rock.
That's all I have to add.

With the x1900 series, most just had stickers over the BBA or Saphire logo's underneath. I know my MSI has the ATI logo under the sticker.

All are fine except: GeCude, gigabyte, asus, MSI. The ones to get would be Sapphire/ATi, Powercolor.

Thanks for the replies, might as well go Club 3d and save some money.

Joe

On a side not: Is it true Sapphire has terrible support though? Thanks.

I don't really understand this support thing, I may be unique but I have never even attempted to contact a graphics card mfcr for support. The user forums are the best support, if after that it appears to be faulty it goes back to the store where I bought it from.

The support thing is the last checkbox on my list, the things I worry about are companies that use deceptive names, then they sell similar products but at lower clockspeeds.

I can't think of any offhand though so I will just shutup now :)

looking to get an X1900XT 512mb myself in a couple days. I am looking for a company with good customer/technical support/RMA service. Which one? I heard sapphire's is crap.... and I am about to pull the trigger on a sapphire card too.... help? :(

you can get a visiontek one off there homesite and it comes in a bundle of t-shrt, cap, and two games for 499.99. they got lifetime warranty yes?

Back