• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which LCD?

KillerTomato

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
255
I have a 300$ budget. Ill be using these for gaming mostly. I know CRT is better, but I want my eyes.I looked on newegg and came up with these:

I'm leaning towards this, but the contrast is low. I hear 1000:1 is the best if I game?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116363

Dont know what to say about this one, reviews look bad
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824112177

This one looks good, but I'm hearing about some annoying blue box that pops about during boot up. Even at the BIOS, wich I will need to be looking at because I plan to OC.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824021019

I think the viewsonic would be the best for gaming from what I'm reading. Any input and suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys
 
I have a viewsonic vp171b and I've been nothing but happy with it. This is my fourth Viewsonic monitor (2 crt, 2 lcd), and I would definitely buy their product again.

I highly recommend them
 
Back
Top