• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which LCD should I buy? Help

ubckid2050

n00b
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
32
So I'm looking to buy a lcd for my new build since I don't have a screen. I've been looking at the Samsung 740B 17" and recently the Viewsonic VA712B mostly because it has similar specs, but is I have seen for 15 bucks cheaper canadian. I can get the samsung for 300 canadian, since I am in Canada, so what is recommended? I would like to know as soon as possible, because most of these are sale prices. Thanks.
 
Back
Top