• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which LCD is right for me

Dan3290

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
179
I just bought a new pc
3800 x2
7900 gt
2 gb ram
250 gb hd

dont think you need any other specs

I want to buy a 19 inch lcd monitor for less than $300. I play lots of games and would like to play at the monitors native resolution. what 19 inch monitor should i get?
 
For less than $300- not too likely unless you get one refurbished or used. I had 2 LG's both had defective pixels and backlighting that washed out the corners of the screen. After taking them back changed to the Samsung 930B for $369- and am very pleased that I went for it, it's definitly worth the extra cash. A Samsung or ViewSonic that has an 8ms response would be great for you.
 
My Samsung went on sale this week at Best Buy and I went in and got the price guarantee, $53- back on my credit card. Nice :D
 
Back
Top