• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which Laptop LCD is better

gear2d

n00b
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
55
I was looking to get a new laptop and stuck between two of them, one is the ThinkPad W500 series, and the other MacBook pro. The Thinkpad has the 15.4" WUXGA TFT (1920×1200), while the MacBook Pro has 15.4-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen, 1440 by 900 pixels. Which would you recommend to go with?
 
I would want more resolution, but would probably end up with the MBP because they are an amazinly slick piece of hardware.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
I would want more resolution, but would probably end up with the MBP because they are an amazinly slick piece of hardware.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I would go with higher resolution. More space on desktop.

I just realize you have two thread with different question. Why don't you ask all questions related to both Laptop in one thread.
 
Thank you. Sorry ganesh, I did not know where to post my exact problem, so I thought I would break it up and put the questions I had under the right hardware forum. Next time, where should I post (that way I can avoid taking up space).
 
Back
Top