• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which is the best option?

Mike2007x86

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
127
Hello I am using onboard sound on that comes with a 680i SLI A1 motherboard

I want to know which is recommended the nvidia is from the 15.51 win7 x64 package
C:\NVIDIA\HDAudioWHQLDriver\Setup.exe
or
Realtek_R241-[Guru3D.com].exe

Thanks

onboard sound works good, but I have one complaint. There is no way to choose headphones in windows 7. I don't use a 2.1 or 5.1 setup at all. Living in an apartment complex I am trying to respect my neighbors so I ditched the whole 2.1 and 5.1 setups. I only use headphones and Optical to yamaha 6130 for video streaming to 46" vizio 1080p
 
I don't get it. Are you asking which driver to use? I'd stick with the NVidia drivers.
 
Back
Top