Which IDE to USB adapter?

As Windows Server 2003 supports the generic USB mass storage class, you can assume that both adapters are compatible with the operating system out of the box. Regarding your choice between the two adapters, I see nothing that differentiates the $25 adapter from the $15 adapter, so I guess I would go with the cheaper one. Actually I like the $15 adapter better because it appears to have a 2.5" to 3.5" drive adapter as well.
 
xonik said:
As Windows Server 2003 supports the generic USB mass storage class, you can assume that both adapters are compatible with the operating system out of the box. Regarding your choice between the two adapters, I see nothing that differentiates the $25 adapter from the $15 adapter, so I guess I would go with the cheaper one. Actually I like the $15 adapter better because it appears to have a 2.5" to 3.5" drive adapter as well.

Thanks, man! I have one on the way!
 
Personally I got the set off ebay.....Shipped from Hong Kong!!!

Works with Server 2003 great!!

And has the nb adapter included.

 
Back
Top