which gpu block help me.

which gpu block

  • danger den maze 4

    Votes: 11 73.3%
  • polar flo

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • aqua computer gpx

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • none

    Votes: 1 6.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
618
hi guys i need some opinions, i recently installed a bix 2 i use to have a pro, which is now on my brother in laws computer.

i am in the process of getting a storm block for my cpu, i have no res just a t-line, 650 pump, right now i am running a 6002 cpu block with a polar flo gpu block, my brother in law wants to add a gpu block, so he has offered to keep my block, and i can buy me any gpu block i want.

so what would be better
keep the polar flo
or get a danger den
or go with one from dan @snt mods the gpx.
or other one if you guys know any better?
my system is 1/2.

thx
 
I would definately keep your current GPU block. I doubt that you're going to see any improvement unless you have a x800 or 6800 vid card, then I'd get one that cooled the ram sinks, but I'd also run a 2nd loop as well. You can get those at DangerDen or Innovatek.
 
Back
Top