• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which game should I play next?

daveyjwin

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
198
I'm trying to work my way through my backlog (thanks Steam sales) before I buy a bunch more games. So, of the games I currently have installed, I've beat or burned myself out on BFBC2, DAO, DA2, ShogunTW, EmpireTW, Civ4, Civ5, FO3, FO:NV, ME2, EU3, SC2, Portal 1, Plants vs Zombies, TF2, CS:S, and DoD:S. (lots of acronyms there...)

What remains:
Assassin's Creed 1 (Played about an hour, meh)
Borderlands
Call of Jaurez Bound in Blood (played about 1 hr, didn't really like it much.
Company of Heroes (Played and beat 4 years ago)
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Far Cry 2 (played about 3-4 hours a while ago, it was okay)
HL2+Ep1+Ep2+Lost Coast (Played about half of HL2 twice, then got distracted)
King's Bounty (Played about 10 hours a while back, got distracted)
Kings Bounty Crossworlds
King's Bounty Armored Princess
Left 4 Dead 2 (Played probably about an hour total)
Mafia 2
Magicka
Mount and Blade Warband (Played about 5 hours, neat, but kind of annoying)
Super Meat Boy
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Torchlight (played about 10 hours, got repetitive)

Anyway, a little input on which I should play next, or just these games in general, would ne helpful. I've kind of been leaning towards actually playing and finishing the original King's Bounty, and the HL2 Series, but neither of those are really "new" to me, so... Help?
 
HL2 is older, but has one of the best SP campaigns of all time. You have done yourself a disservice already having not played through it. King's Bounty is sort of a yawn fest, games like that and Heroes of MIght and Magic don't really cut it anymore.
 
Borderlands and the HL2 games. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is also decent, probably the best cover-based shooter around.
 
Borderlands and the HL2 games. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is also decent, probably the best cover-based shooter around.

These are the three I was going to say.

I'd do ALL the HL2 first, then Vegas 2 because it's much "lighter" then go into Borderlands. I'm 30 hours into Borderlands right now and still going pretty strong.
 
I recommend playing Mafia 2. It might not be as good as the first one but if you like stories/movies based on the mob, its pretty good and its not very long.

Although, its not as open world as one might expect. Seems to have been cut short of features during development. :/
 
Back
Top