Which forums have a more extensive/active case section?

semisonic9

Gawd
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
769
Topic.

I started out on gamefaqs. What started out as a tiny, tiny little section of their forums eventually blew up with 12 year olds asking if their X machine could run Y software and a bunch of other inane crap. Then I moved to Anandtech. I still post there, but it's not as active as I'd like.

Then I found [H]ardforums, and have been very happy in just about every regard for awhile now. It's a good go-to site, with a lot of detailed information on a variety of subjects. Some areas are a bit sparesely populated, imo, so I've started to look for specialty forums for audio and case reviews/mods. From a few guys in the Audio forum here I found head-fi forums, for my audio needs. Now I'm looking for more active case forums.

What else do you guys use?

~S
 
Although I haven't been active on their forums for a long time, Bit-tech has always been more modding-oriented. They'll probably have what you're looking for.
 
Cool, thanks guys.

Yeah, I'm basically just looking for more worklogs and inspiration for upcoming builds. I've been through most of ours already.

~S
 
[H]ardforum is my current favorite. No forum comes close to it in case/mods.


Although I haven't been active on their forums for a long time, Bit-tech has always been more modding-oriented. They'll probably have what you're looking for.

x2. Just wanted to stress that. I have been more active here than ever but I have also been poking around Bit-Tech on and off for awhile and it is the site you probably want to look at if you haven't already. I do agree with you though, some areas are more populated than others. However, I just like the "broadness" of this forum because if I EVER have a mac question, I can post it here and be sure...that it will be answered (someway or the other :D)
 
Back
Top