Which fan? =p

Runedrune

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
305
Thunderblade is LOUD I can tell you that. Just sold mine and installed AeroCool Extreme Turbines, Much better airflow and much quieter
 
Jeez. There's just something about those that look like they'd take your hand off :)

I don't mean to leach off this post but i'm most likely getting a Coolermaster 590 case which has room for 8 120mm fans. I'm looking to buy 3 of them with Blue LEDs.

I was looking at the Thunderblade aswell.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999127

It says it will be less then 21DBA so that doesn't seem to bad beings that I might get the Thermaltake Nirvana 120mm CPU fan (84cfm/<39DBA).
 
Thunderblade is just that...A THUNDERBLADE.

I dont remember what mine said for DBA, but it sounded like thunder I can say that. I always had to run it at half speed to be able to stand the noise.
 
IMo, if i was using a fan controller i wouldn't spend that much on a fan. yates i have are pretty quiet on my case and i have CM 690 at full speed they are 28db but i don't run them at full speed. another reason i went with yates they were on sale for less than 5 bux at one time. :D
 
Back
Top