Sexual Chocolate
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2003
- Messages
- 237
The local store here has 4 fans to choose from. All are the same price.
The first 2 below are 120X25mm
Panaflo FBP-12A12L (12v .16amp, cant find any info on this)
Papst 4412FM (82.4cfm and 38db 12v .27amp)
These next 2 fans are bigger 120X38mm
San Ace 109R1212M1021 (77.6cfm 32db .24amp)
Delta AFB1212LE (84.7cfm 34db .30amp)
These fans will go on a Danger Den BIP II Radiator.
I purchased the papst fans because Ive heard good things about them, but Im curious if the 38db is going to be that much louder than say the 32db San Ace fans.
Also, while Im here. I have a Thermaltake Fan Speed controller that goes inline between the molex plug and the fan connector to allow me to control the fan speed.. my question is can I use 1 controller to control both fans if I use a Y cable?
The first 2 below are 120X25mm
Panaflo FBP-12A12L (12v .16amp, cant find any info on this)
Papst 4412FM (82.4cfm and 38db 12v .27amp)
These next 2 fans are bigger 120X38mm
San Ace 109R1212M1021 (77.6cfm 32db .24amp)
Delta AFB1212LE (84.7cfm 34db .30amp)
These fans will go on a Danger Den BIP II Radiator.
I purchased the papst fans because Ive heard good things about them, but Im curious if the 38db is going to be that much louder than say the 32db San Ace fans.
Also, while Im here. I have a Thermaltake Fan Speed controller that goes inline between the molex plug and the fan connector to allow me to control the fan speed.. my question is can I use 1 controller to control both fans if I use a Y cable?