• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which DVI Cable

PhxGuy520

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
64
Hello...I have the Gateway FPD2185 21" monitor coming tomorrow, and I will like to order a DVI cable for it. However I am little confused as to which kind of DVI cable I need. I know I need a DVI-D, but not sure if I need male single link, female dual link etc...Can someone help me out. I have a 6800GT video card.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top