• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which Digicam A520 or S50

Chelica

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
2,698
Hello,

Looking to replace my Digital Camera. I used to have a Fuji Finepix A340. Sold it about 2 days ago. Now I am in the market for a Canon. My g.f has the A510 and I love it.

Now, I am interested in getting the A520, but I came across a deal for an S50 for the same price for an A520.

Budget is $200.

Thanks!
 
That's a tough one. Technically i would probably go with the S50, mainly due to it's features that the A520 simply does not have. But this is a hard to answer question without knowing what you really want from a camera.

The 520 sure seems like a nice cam, but lacks some of the advanced features of the S50. On the other hand, the 520 has a newer image processor than the A520 (i said newer, not necessarily better in all aspects)....
 
Back
Top