• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which dell LCD's support HDCP?

anasazi

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
426
i have the widescreen gateway monitor and its driving me nuts, it might not have backlight issues but dark games are horrible.

so i'm thinking this one might be going back to bestbuy and i'll try a dell again. which dell monitors support HDCP? i had thought some new ones were comming out soon.
 
the dell 3007 does .. and im pretty sure the 2407 and 2507 will .. whenever they are gonna be released .. not sure though
 
I remember the old Gateway CRTs being extremely dark as well. I'd have the brightness up all the way on the monitor, then I'd have to turn it up even more though my video card.
 
I think he means the blacks are too bright / not black enough, and look very out of place in dark games. Its one of the main problems with switching to LCD's.
 
Back
Top