Which CPU cooler for E6600 Conroe?

I went with the Ninja. Make sure your case can handle it's height though.

Get the ninja for sure. I just got mine today, it looks awsome, sturdy build, great craftsmanship, and from what I hear cools the best besides the T-120 or whatever its called. But the 120 is soo much heavier and very hard to find, so I think the Ninja is the absolute best choice.

I bought the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro for Conroe, because I had such good luck with my original Freezer 7. But then again, I don't overclock. YMMV.

I am concerned becuase most of the reviews say ythe stock fan on the ninja is garbage. Will it really cool better than the zalman 9500? I have a full tower Thermaltake Armour series case so I am not worried about any height issues.

What type of fan do you purchase. Most that I see have 4 pins rather than the small 3 pin cpu fan connectors. Will any 120mm fan work with the ninja?

dborden said:
I am concerned becuase most of the reviews say ythe stock fan on the ninja is garbage. Will it really cool better than the zalman 9500?
At louder fan speeds, the 9500 may overtake the Ninja, but at quieter levels the Ninja definitely beats the 9500.

Back