• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Which colourometer?

Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
59
The Spyder Elite or the Eyeone? Does anyone have piratical experience with these.

I'm leaning towards the Spyder even though I hear the support sucks:confused: Why can't we get good products and good support these days:confused:
 
Try Forum Search; this topic has been beet to death several times in the past few months.

The general consense is that the EyeOne Display 2 is the best option for an all in one solution. I have one and it is easy to get good results. I suggest the full product rather than the lite version. I got mine at Amazon.com.

Dave
 
you can get a refurbished lacie blue eye for $150 off the website. Thats what I did and it works perfectly, its also in totally new looking condition and was packaged in a normal retail box.
 
Try Forum Search; this topic has been beet to death several times in the past few months.

The general consense is that the EyeOne Display 2 is the best option for an all in one solution. I have one and it is easy to get good results. I suggest the full product rather than the lite version. I got mine at Amazon.com.

Dave


I have this one. Coloriometer is a good quality one and bundled software is quite handy and very easy to use, only thing it lacks is detailed deltaE color and accurate black depth measurements after calibration. But almost every 3rd party calibration program supports the coloriometer so if you want something more accurate, just switch the software.
 
I believe the eye one display 2 is the same hardware as the lacie blue eye 2/pro.
 
Back
Top