Which Case To Mod???

AVAFREAK182

2[H]4U
Looking to do an mATX mod.

I'm gonna buy a Dremel so I can do everything right this time, every mod I try fails .

I want to find a case that all panels come off by screws, not rivets (both side panels, AND top panel).

Help please! Looking for a cheap Rosewill, something under $50 on New Egg.

Looking to do an mATX mod.

I'm gonna buy a Dremel so I can do everything right this time, every mod I try fails .

I want to find a case that all panels come off by screws, not rivets (both side panels, AND top panel).

Help please! Looking for a cheap Rosewill, something under $50 on New Egg.

I have the perfect case to use and it uses screws for the sides and top. But I got it for free from me neighbor and it was a strong cheap generic case, but i don't know the model or anything about it.

I have the perfect case to use and it uses screws for the sides and top. But I got it for free from me neighbor and it was a strong cheap generic case, but i don't know the model or anything about it.

YGPM on possibly buying my friend.

Other suggestions?

Where the heck would you put a 3x120 in that case? I put my brother's system in that case to replace the crappy plastic case he used to have and I don't see how you would make it fit.

GigantoR:

2 x Front and 1 x Back

AVAFREAK182:

Yep top, sides comes of by screws, front is held in to plastic things

The paintjob on the case is awesome and feels a bit flimsy - but for the price its very good.

So I just put my NewEgg order in for the Elite 340, and I'm stoked.

I'll paint the outside glossy black, inside black of some sort, do a side window (I need to go get a Dremel), and maybe a few other things.

GigantoR:

2 x Front and 1 x Back

AVAFREAK182:

Yep top, sides comes of by screws, front is held in to plastic things

The paintjob on the case is awesome and feels a bit flimsy - but for the price its very good.

Aahhhh. That makes much more sense. For some reason I was thinking a you meant a 3x120 radiator.

Here is a picture of my CM Elite 340 with dual and pump in it, had to make a cut in the 5,25" cage since the radiator is like 1 cm to high.

dsc00222tv0.jpg

Here is a picture of my CM Elite 340 with dual and pump in it, had to make a cut in the 5,25" cage since the radiator is like 1 cm to high.

dsc00222tv0.jpg

Whoa what fan is that (green and black)?

I am gonna do a green and black themed case (XFX mATX motherboard, XFX video card, etc.)

ALL BLACK AND GREEN :D:D

Back