• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Which Case for this ?

Vesqwi

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
352
Hi guys,

I have absolutely zero knowledge in casing so I'll need your help choosingone for this new rig I'm building right now:
Thanks

I would like the most discreet case possible. (plain black or something like that)
I hate bling bling, colored light, design, sticker or any damn flashy things... All I care of for this case is performance, cost saving and ease of access. It can be silent but it's really not a big deal.
Anything else I should specify ?

CPU: i7 2600K
Mobo: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970 (will go Crossfire in a year or so)
Memory: 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz (2x4GB)
Hard drive: 160Gb SDD
PSU: SeaSonic X-SERIES X-1050
OS: Win7 64bit
Monitor: Asus VG236HE
Cooling: ????
Case: ????
 
Last edited:
My favourites are the Corsair Obsidian 650D and Lian Li PC-9F.
 
Any mid tower or full tower?

Well I would take the full tower only if I have to.. cuz the smaller it is, the less spaces it takes ... But I wonder if I need a full tower, according to my rig spec listed above... not sure if that mobo need a full tower or not ... or maybe it doesn't matter at all ?
If that system was your's what case would you get for it, what should I avoid or know according to this specs ? any requirement of restriction ?

Thanks

My favourites are the Corsair Obsidian 650D and Lian Li PC-9F.

Ok thanks
 
Oh and I just updated my OP. (added some want/don't want..)
thanks
 
Back
Top