• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which Case? CM 690 or 692

Guido02

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
224
I am trying to figure out what the differences are and what the benefits are between these two cases. I have narrowed my search and I am not really sure what is different between these two cases. Can someone enlighten me to the pros and cons and then I can make a more educated decision. I realized that there are differences like 5.25 bays etc. but are there any mojor differences? Airflow, one is better for SLI/Crossfire?
 
I'd just get the 690 II. It's the newer and improved version. It's also cheaper on newegg.

The benefits of the CM 690-II are:

- More vertical room
- Comes with front, rear, and top fan instead of front, rear and side.
- Painted interior
- Better cable management
- 1 more HD bay over 1 less 5.25 bay though this is preference.
- Can mount 3 more fans.
 
Back
Top