currently I am throwing together a system of spare parts
I have the choice of using a NVidia Quadro FX1400 or
a Radeon x700 both are 128 meg cards and PCI-e
Any opinions on which would be better in games?
System will consist of:
D 820 CPU
GIGABYTE GA-945GZM-S2 945G MOBO
2 sticks 512 DDR2 533 dual channel Kingston RAM
WD SATA HD 320 GIG
Nec DVD burner
WIN XP PRO
Antec 430 PSU
one of the two above cards
I have the choice of using a NVidia Quadro FX1400 or
a Radeon x700 both are 128 meg cards and PCI-e
Any opinions on which would be better in games?
System will consist of:
D 820 CPU
GIGABYTE GA-945GZM-S2 945G MOBO
2 sticks 512 DDR2 533 dual channel Kingston RAM
WD SATA HD 320 GIG
Nec DVD burner
WIN XP PRO
Antec 430 PSU
one of the two above cards