Which book do you guys recommend for A+ CompTIA Certification

I have few years of IT experience but on my new job it's required, and I heard they have wierd questions, so which books or braindumps do you guys recommend?

thanks in advance

Comp TIA A+ 2006 In Depth by Jean Andrews and Comp TIA A+ Certification All In One 6th edition by Mike Meyers are the two I'm currently using to study for the exam. My boss only used the Mike Meyers book and passed with no problems a few years ago (before Comp TIA changed the test layout).

thanks for the heads up, any more recommendations?

Comp TIA A+ 2006 In Depth by Jean Andrews and Comp TIA A+ Certification All In One 6th edition by Mike Meyers are the two I'm currently using to study for the exam. My boss only used the Mike Meyers book and passed with no problems a few years ago (before Comp TIA changed the test layout).

the Mike Meyers is probably the best and most popular, it also covers everything you need to know,

if you read the whole book and know everything then you would easily pass the test.

You may be able to get by with just the Passport book. I think this is going to depend on what you currently know etc. Did you read any of the reviews on Amazon?

You'll find just about anything under the Mike Myers name is useful and informative.

Back