Which 7800GTX are you interested in?

Arklight

Gawd
I'm sure a few people will be producing them....

Which one are interested in possibly purchasing?

BFG, EVGA, etc...?

If I was to buy one, I would likely buy an MSI.

eVGA is good too though. Kinda wary about BFG since the 6800GT OC I have already overheats enough.

Depends on how expensive BFG decides to make theirs. I went BFG this time because of the 2x 6800 GT bundle with a 530 W psu for SLI which was very well priced. Otherwise... EVGA. Either way.. I probably won't be upgrading this gen after what I plunked down last gen.

i bought a 5750 pci-e from EVGA back when it was the fastest for pci-e when it first came out and then used the step up program (flawlessly took 1 week total transaction) and got a 6600gt when it was the fastest for pci-e so EVGA will be the maker of the 7800 I purchase. Only manufactures i've bought nvidia products from are evga and leadtek. Both of which are reliable but leadtek made my geforce 3 ti 200 i bought like 6 years ago...

I will be interested in whichever brand 7800 GTX isn't a load of speculation and hoop-la. Sadly, I haven't seen one yet.

eVGA cuz my 6800U is an eVGA and Its one awesome card with no problems.. :D

Liquid_Cooled said:
whichever one that has a blue PCB. preferably BFG.

Mine will be EVGA Great Company and the step up progy is fabulous.

I'd buy whichever one has the best performance and best cooling. Personally, I'm going to wait for either the 7800 Ultra or the R520 (X900 XT PE?) and purchase one (AGP) a few months after they're released to allow the price to drop a little bit.

Time for an upgrade really, 9700 Pro just aint cuttin' it no more.

Which ever one is availible first. If they're all availible at the same time, which ever one is the cheapest. :)

Either EVGA or BFG. I have a BFG 6800 ultra which has been awsome to me with no trouble at all.

Either company would satisfy me. I will probably go with the higher clocked card though.

Probably BFG, since I can get Employee Accomodations on them through Best Buy

... can u wait a little longer for newer video card which is better than this one? mmm R520 droolin :rolleyes:

BigDaddy85 said:
... can u wait a little longer for newer video card which is better than this one? mmm R520 droolin :rolleyes:

I'm personally waiting for both to come out and for them to sell for around $350 used. At which point I'll sell my LAN rigs 6800nu and drop my X800XL into it and buy the better card. Which is the process I've always followed.

Whoever has the first deal (with ~$100 off, ala buy.com 6800 GTs) is the one I'll be getting. This is, of course, assuming the 7800 is worth upgrading to.

Back