• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which 7800 to get?

Gotta BFG 7800GTX OC and im very happy with it. I didn't wanna spend the price for EVGA's lower clocked card or higher priced premium cooler one
 
I have the EVGA 7800GTX KO Edition and love it! Its wickked fast and wicked cool, and quiet.
 
Free mobo doesn't entice me enough. I'd go for the $480 MSI version. I got an even sweeter deal on a BFG GTX, so I went that way.
 
The ASUS has the most badass cooling.... but either way if you buy any 7800GTX they all gonna blow your mind =P
 
As stated above, if you're talking about the outright fastest, that EVGA 7800 GTX KO Is without a doubt the fastest out of the box card I've seen. It's also an obscene price. Of course, if money is no object these will be anywhere from 5-15% faster than the other 7800 GTX cards.

Personally, even if my budget was unlimited I would get the cheapest 7800GTX or GT I could find. They're ALL very fast, and except for benchmark competitors the results will be the same for day to day game play.
 
Back
Top