• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Which 6600GT?

dye4metal

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
132
Which should i get? I like the MSI. and am looking for cheaper than newegg at 165. How is the Chain tech and EVGA? If u can find it around 150 ill be happy
 
i have 2 xfx 6600gt in sli, and they have worked really well for me so far. they overclock really good, specially with the zalman vf700cu's i have on em. keeps em nice and cool, even overclocked. you can find them for pretty cheap if you look around at like zipzoomfly or the like
 
I have a gigabyte 6600GT and so does a friend of mine. I don't know whether it's the "best" 6600GT out there but it's sure been good to me. I can run 560/1150 w/ no problems. But, overclocking always involves an element of luck. Still, I've read a number of reviews and gigabyte's 6600GTs seem to be good overclockers.
 
I have a MSI 6600GT and it works great with all the games i played so far and for $165.00 i think its not bad whats so ever but then again if u want some thing around $150 or under u should go with the XFX like YamahaAlex37 said its the cheapest 6600GT you will find mosly any where u go and the performance so i hear arent so bad .........unless u wanna go with the AOpen 6600GT for right under $135 witch is the cheapest 6600GT and the performace aren't so good i hear.
 
I have the eVGA w/ Zalman cooler and I got it on the FS/FT forums for $105.
 
yep i would say it's a good choice. just make sure you grab a zalman vf700cu, as it makes a very big difference with some artic silver compared to the stock cooler.
 
Back
Top