Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I don't know that you're posting in the right place for Logitech comparisons. I'd recommend Swan M10 over both. I think you might have a similar issue from the other forum denizens (unless rishi guru or whatever his name is shows up, but he's kind of insane).
Mind you, I have nothing against Logitech, I just can't in good conscience recommend their audio products to someone paying enough to get something from a more focused competitor. On the other hand, the z623 probably has a different sound sig from the Swan M10 which I would trust to be the more accurate speaker. So if you like the sound, you could just go for it.
If the logitech is under $60 fine. If you pay the same for that as something like the M10, not a good deal. Go with what you want. You should know what I would get instead by now. partsexpress is your frieeeeend.
Not saying there is anything wrong with Swans in general, but I would stay away from their cheaper sets. I would look towards their D1080MkII at a minimum, and better yet would be the M200's.