• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which 2.1 speakers are better

mc_P

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
298
I was just wondering. Which one of the two 2.1 sound systems is better.
Klipsch Promedias 2.1
or
Cambridge SoundWorks MegaWorks 213
 
anymore opinions? Becuase my friend keeps insisting me that the klipsch are crap and the megaworks a trillion times better
 
Klipschs are not crap but the 213 does sound better imo. I have an upgraded Klipsch ..JL :D
 
I have found out that the cambridge soundworks megaworks are too hard to find so I have decided on the creative megaworks 250D. Before i get them is there anything i should know about them? Are the promedias better? thanks for all your help
 
I was thinking of getting the 250D also. Some told me both are the same. But I thought the cambridge soundworks are better. :confused:
 
Creative megaworks and gigaworks = cambridge soundworks. Same speakers. So yea, they do sound the same.
 
omg i just found the megaworks 250D's selling in Australia. What makes me even more happy is the unbelieveable price.Click here
At $129 Ausd Thats an incredible deal. Do you guys think this is legit?
 
Back
Top