• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which 19" widescreen?

fatdog

n00b
Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
27
viewsonic 1912wb or acer 1916w?

right now only about $40 differnce at buy.com.

is the viewsonic worth the extra $40?
 
I bought the Acer - for the price, it's unbeatable......

acer0021pz.jpg
 
Does that viewsonic have that "glass" look to it like some of the LCDs I have seen over the last few months?
 
I recently bought the Acer AL1916W, must say i'm impressed. Very good quality for a low price.
 
[H]ella|[H]ard said:
Does that viewsonic have that "glass" look to it like some of the LCDs I have seen over the last few months?

Negative, Sir. It is the matte finish customary of most LCDs. We have one and it's a good screen for the dough. They are on sale over at Buy.com now methinks. Also at Office Depot for $300 after $50 MIR, which is what Costco was selling them for. But, cheaper still at Buy.com. There is a thread on it in hotdeals area...
 
Back
Top