• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where's the uninstall for nVidia demos?

iamfett

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
116
Cleaning my computer of unnecessary programs.
Found some old nVidia demos (Luna and Nalu).
Can't find an "uninstall" anywhere for them.

No uninstall in the program folder,or the start/program menu.
Nothing listed under "add/remove programs" or CCleaner.
Not even Revo uninstaller.

Anybody have any ideas how to uninstall?
 
Hmm. Does it have a program folder under the Start Menu? You could just delete the folders associated and clear it from your registry manually if you know how to do so.
 
Yes, got a folder named "NVIDIA Demos".
Thinking about just deleting the files off the "c" drive under program lists.
 
Yeah, I never found an uninstall for some of the demos so I just went ahead and deleted it from program files. I mean, I doubt it hurt anything but I don't know if it leaves some extra crap behind.
 
I delete mine through the "add or remove programs" section of the control panel.
 
Back
Top