Where's the Tablet Price Drop?

techbob

Limp Gawd
I'm hoping that more first tier tablets (Acer, Toshiba, Asus) will go on sale soon. I almost got the Asus Transformer with dock from Newegg but I was too cheap to pay the tax! Maybe this will happen as we get closer to the Amazon Fire ship date.

If you see Android tablet (Tegra 2 or equivalent) deals please post in Hotdeals!

if you don't mind a refurbished, heres an acer running windows based. link for 370. check out youtube for the tablet running windows 8. its pretty fast. And it also comes with akeyboard doc.

Why would you get a single core tablet for $299, when you can get a dual core one (Kindle Fire) for $199 in a month?

It has a lot of other features that the Fire won't, though, including Blutooth, a camera, and a stylus.

if you don't mind a refurbished, heres an acer running windows based. link for 370. check out youtube for the tablet running windows 8. its pretty fast. And it also comes with akeyboard doc.

you know, seeing a dockable tablet with windows on it got me real tingly downstairs. i have owned a few tablets, and used many, but none of them seemed like they would be at all useful for anything other than angry birds and a little web browsing/email. i think i will sell all my toys and my laptop and get a windows 8 tablet+keyboard dock when theyre out. :)

you know, seeing a dockable tablet with windows on it got me real tingly downstairs. i have owned a few tablets, and used many, but none of them seemed like they would be at all useful for anything other than angry birds and a little web browsing/email. i think i will sell all my toys and my laptop and get a windows 8 tablet+keyboard dock when theyre out. :)

I'm starting to agree with this. I use a tablet, but I also use a small laptop. If I could have them both together with a full day's battery life, I'd buy one.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back