• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where's the Cu TRUE?

Copper is nice and all, but does it have the same crappy finish on the base as the standard TRUE? Dropped 7-8C under load off my TRUE after lapping.

Oh, yeah, and 1900g? Ouch.
 
Fuck that's beautiful. I'm going to make a support column for my black TRUE any way so the weight is not an issue.
 
Not sure about the price. Would like to see how much of a temperature difference it gives.
 
It weighs more than 2x as much as a regular TRUE. It may look nice now, but imagine how much better it will look compared to your motherboard after this HSF rips a hole in it.

Ok, it's possible I could be exaggerating, but then again I may be right. I wouldn't want to risk it to find out.
 
i thought copper base with aluminum fins was the optimal design for moving heat and then dissipating it.
 
i thought copper base with aluminum fins was the optimal design for moving heat and then dissipating it.

That's the more economical route and most realistic. Cu is the best all around for water, air etc. My issue is I've got two HUGE 120mmx38mm fans sandwiched on my TRUE now. The thing weighs a TON as it is..this just might rip a gaping, smoking hole out of my mobo once and for all. I'd sure like to find out though.
 
Back
Top