whered my taskbar go?!?

TSS Modder

2[H]4U
whered my taskbar go? i can still hit the windows key and the start menu will pop down, but thats it.

i cant see any programs runnin in the taskbar. nothing. when i minimize a program, i cant open it using the taskbar. thankfully i have objectdock, but its still annoying not having the taskbar there.

i just recently installed Konfabulator about 2 days ago, but it was fine up until today. idk what the issue is. the taskbar just disappeared, and i have no idea how to get it back. ive tried fiddling w/ the windows taskbar settings, but it doesnt come back.

any ideas?

Sounds like you have the taskbar set to hide. If that's not the case, it may have just been dragged to the bottom of the screen, out of site. You should see a small line that is the top of the taskbar, along the bottom of your screen. Click and drag it up on level.

im not that noobish ;)

the taskbar is still at the top, but its invisible. its weird. the space is taken up (now theres a gap on top of my windows), but no taskbar. but when i hit the windows button, the start menu will still pull down from the top.

Back