Where was your AMD Ryzen 3000 made?

N Bates

Limp Gawd
I have just received the Ryzen 9 3900x bought in Europe, I live in the UK and on the processor it has made in Malaysia, all the Ryzen 3000 videos or photos I have seen say made in China.

Where are these CPU made? I know they've been diffused in the USA & Tawai but it looks like some were made in different factories.

Where was you Ryzen 3000 made? and is one factory any better than the other?

mine was made in taiwan, most i think are made in taiwan. most of the dead ryzens that wind up in my shop are made in malaysia, probably due to the terrorism problems they have there.

mine was made in taiwan, most i think are made in taiwan. most of the dead ryzens that wind up in my shop are made in malaysia, probably due to the terrorism problems they have there.

I hope that's wrong.... have I new in the box made in Malaysia I'm putting in a system this weekend.

I hope that's wrong.... have I new in the box made in Malaysia I'm putting in a system this weekend.

im just messing with you. it would be hard for a lot of people to chime in though since they would have to be interested where their CPU was made before they installed it. me? no clue, i pulled it out and now it sits under thermal paste and a fan, never to be released until it dies.

Back