Where to pre-order Xbox360 online or locally?

sethmo

2[H]4U
Seems like all the online stores have filled their pre-orders already! Anyone know where I can pre-order it? I dont want to be stuck waiting in line on the day it comes out with the chance that I might not get one. Ive checked Best Buy, EBGames, Walmart, Gamestop, all online pre-orders are filled. I just want the basic core package.

most places are sold out on preorders up to the 4th shipment ..

this is the same crap that people went thru for xbox and ps2 launch and i still managed to get 1 of each on launch day without waiting in line ..

If you got a PS2 on launch day with all the yield problems they were having on their chips, you are one of the luckiest people on the planet. Slim line launch or something? With them going for $1200 in ebay, I don't know how the heck you just walked in somewhere and bought one.

xbox was pretty easy to get on launch day.. i didnt try for a ps2 though. i will definitely be camping out and getting an x360 on launch day. everyone keeps complaining about "jaggies" and such in the games but these are demo versions to begin with.

i really think you are running low on places to pre-order, you're gonna have to stick it out and wait in line.

ps2 wasnt too hard to find around here .. neither was xbox or gamecube ..
im sure xbox360 wont be either .. waiting in line overnight is just fucking stupid .. i did it once years ago .. never do it again

I keep hearing that Best Buy will have a limited pre-order for Reward Zone members, but haven't seen anything concrete yet.

Luckily, I was able to preorder mine at Gamestop a month ago...but it's on shipment number 2...like 2 weeks after launch. Your best bet may be waiting in line....I did that with the ps2 and I luckily got it. I was like number 18 in line. It's fun, too. :)

Your best bet is prolly Best Buy, they do half their shipments pre-orders and half first come first serve, some of them dont do pre-orders at all. If you live in a bigger city, camping out is probably a must. Some places camping out can be pretty darn fun, the Best Buy I got my ps2 at on launch we broke out van seats, t.vs and gaming systems, theres an electrical outlet right in front of the store, and a 24 hour Dennys right down the street, It was so much fun, we did It again for Gamecube. Depending on the crowd, it could either suck, or be alot of fun, but either way, youll get it the first day.

Back