• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Where to get creative Drivers?

Format _C:

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2001
Messages
4,190
Yes I tried google:D
I picked up an older Creative Soundblaster Live! (Dell OEM) with a live drive IR. I would like to dl the complete driver cd for the sound card
The model number is CT4780 and the Live Drives model number is SB0010
Does any one know where I can get the complete CD to DL as the creatives site is useless for that
Thanks
 
You could call Creative support.
You could call Dell support.
Ask around here to get someone with the disc, to iso and upload it for you.

But I doubt you'd find a file that large just laying around a random website on the net.
 
Back
Top