Apr 23, 2004 #1 S skymaster [H]ard|Gawd Joined Nov 17, 2000 Messages 1,887 I am looking for a place where I can get copper plate inexspensivly. I need two 8"x5"x3/16" plates for a HD cooler. Just something around 3/16". Doesn't have to be exact. Any ideas?
I am looking for a place where I can get copper plate inexspensivly. I need two 8"x5"x3/16" plates for a HD cooler. Just something around 3/16". Doesn't have to be exact. Any ideas?
Apr 23, 2004 #2 Z zer0signal667 2[H]4U Joined Jan 11, 2002 Messages 3,847 Local machine shop that's got some scrap... Otherwise, copper's not cheap. But you can also buy it at www.onlinemetals.com
Local machine shop that's got some scrap... Otherwise, copper's not cheap. But you can also buy it at www.onlinemetals.com
Apr 23, 2004 #3 M Mangina Limp Gawd Joined Jan 28, 2003 Messages 178 If you have a frys around you, you could try there but I'm sure they are not the cheapest.
Apr 23, 2004 #4 M MiXdNuTs Gawd Joined Aug 9, 2002 Messages 832 search ebay man. I found some good titanium rods there.