Where to get a Thermochill ThermoTube Acrylic Reservoir

seniorpaul

Limp Gawd
Over the summer i ordered a 10" Thermochill Thermotube (along with some other stuff: PA120.3, etc..) directly from Thermochill. Now i need a second one for a project that i'm working on, and Thermochill will no longer ship to the US. I checked Dangerden (the sole Distributor of Thermochill products in the US), and they don't carry it. I also checked Jab-tech, VoyeurMods, and PCPowerZone and none of them have it (makes sense since they would have to get stuff from DD). Anyone know of anywhere else that i could get one?

I sent a message to DD, and i'll probably email thermochill.

You could contact DD and see if they would be kind enough to include a Thermotube for you on their next order from Thermochill...although as I understand it DD recently put in an order from Thermochill, and I have no idea how often they put in orders.

EDIT : Ignore me I didn't read the entire post, guess you have already sent DD an email :(

seniorpaul said:
Over the summer i ordered a 10" Thermochill Thermotube (along with some other stuff: PA120.3, etc..) directly from Thermochill. Now i need a second one for a project that i'm working on, and Thermochill will no longer ship to the US. I checked Dangerden (the sole Distributor of Thermochill products in the US), and they don't carry it. I also checked Jab-tech, VoyeurMods, and PCPowerZone and none of them have it (makes sense since they would have to get stuff from DD). Anyone know of anywhere else that i could get one?

I sent a message to DD, and i'll probably email thermochill.
Wow... glad I got my PA120.2, shroud, and griill when I did. Thermochill shipped fast and typically could get it from the UK to California in less than 5 business days.

I have a spare one (used for maybe a month) if you would like to purchase it. :)

R1ckCa1n said:
Wow... glad I got my PA120.2, shroud, and griill when I did. Thermochill shipped fast and typically could get it from the UK to California in less than 5 business days.

I have a spare one (used for maybe a month) if you would like to purchase it. :)

You, my friend, have a PM :)

Back