**Where To Buy?**

Dont know if this was the right place to post this but,

Im looking for online stores that sell HSF's, Cables, Cases, etc.......It's been a while since I have bought anything from an on-line store.........thanx for any links!

Newegg is pretty good, they also have a big advertisement at the top of the page you're looking at.

NewEgg.com - has a rating system which is somewhat helpful, although not all of them know what they are doing. For example, you might read someone's comment "this PSU has worked great for 3 months. five stars!" Not as good of deals or warranties as they used to have. Notoriously fast at shipping.
Standard Warranty - 30 day refund, 1 year replacement. Offers extended warranties.

ZipZoomFly.com - Free 2nd-day air shipping. So you don't have to worry about calculated shipping.
Standard Warranty - 30 day refund + 15% restock fee on most, 15 day +15% restock on CPUs, Hard Drives, Monitors, and Memory

FrozenCPU.com - Started as mainly CPU cooling, but is now based around case modding and cooling of hard drives, ram, and CPUs. Has a decent sized watercooling store. Carries one papst fan.
Standard warranty - 30 day 15% restock "store credit", 30 day replace or repair on watercooling.

www.newegg.com
www.zipzoomfly.com
www.monarchcomputer.com

Those three are the ones that I would ALWAYS look at and ALWAYS take the one that has the lowest price for a product. Exceptions are places that are reputable enough and have significant savings over the big three. Ex:
3000+ and 3200+ prices on www.eWiz.com and at one time Seasonic S12-500 and S12-600 (power supplies) prices on www.case-mod.com .

For watercooling:
www.dangerden.com
www.sidewindercomputers.com
www.swiftnets.com
www.crazypc.com

In that order.

And for cheap normal stuff, like thermal paste (including arctic silver), www.svc.com is AWESOME. REALLY darn cheap. And they have REALLY cheap shipping too (not much free though).

ryuji said:
www.jab-tech.com for cheap heat sinks and fans with honest shipping costs/reasonable shipping time ordered from them about 5 times now

for water cooling i have one to add as well
http://voyeurmods.com

leds
http://www.lsdiodes.com/

Ah! I had forgotten about jabtech for a minute. They are the place to get an XP-90. It's like $27 and you can add a panaflo fan and/or arctic silver for $10-12 more.

And thanks for the led site. I think svc has some too, I remember seeing an uber cheap blowout on some site somewhere and I'm pretty sure it was svc. Might have been somewhere else though. Anyway, I might be getting some leds/cathode tubes for my comp soon. :-D One of my friends has one in his car rigged up to light up w/ varying intensities when his bass (he has a monster speaker system) goes off. That sounds like an awesome idea to me.

Back