• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where to buy...

I don't know hte exact answer, but AquaComputer DOES NOT sell to the US, or the rest of the world for that matter, only Germany. You'll have to find a 3rd party seller to get it for you.

I guess part of that might stem from selling a system, and in many contries any kind of system, whether assembled or in kit form require safety certification. Watercooling in particular is likely to be thrown out due to lack of understanding. The other part is once certified, any change at all has to go through the certification board again. Basically, it sucks.

I know this becasue the company I work for deals with this kind of thing constantly. Due to a new power supply for an external modem, we have to re-certifiy our product for every single counrty we ship to....that's 35 safety certs at about 5-10k a pop, then you have to count in the hardware that will usually be destroyed during these tests (UL loves doing strange things like punching 20,000 volts into modems, serial cables, etc). Basicaly, it sucks.

My bet stands on them just not wanting to deal with that at all.

The setups are just beautiful though, and I wnat one. But I'll live with my current setup, which isn't half bad in looks itself :)
 
Back
Top