• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

**Where To Buy Sidepanel With Window?**

If you have an older Chieftec/Alienware mid tower......20 1/2" long by 17 1/2" high.....

Go here.....www.isitoday.com, great aluminium sidepanels, just got one myself.

The window is huge, the panel is very nicely done by Chieftec.
 
synaps3 said:
Why not do it yourself? It is not hard to do...

Its not as cake as you think it would be, I remember I bought one of those back in the day, it was branded ennermax, I remember thinking, I will cut the window myself, and, I did...

There was some fitment issues, it took a special touch to get it to latch and even after it was latched, it sorta bowed out, and the panel was not very strong....

I got a case just like that one in the pic but blue and I got a window in the side of mine, case was free so I can't complain...
 
I looked at your picture. The side panel at www.isitoday.com is the exact fit.

I got it thursday and drilled a couple of 80mm holes in it for fans. It came out really nice.
Its a nice door because its all aluminum and my case is mega heavy steel.

Directron has these too, but they are only in odd colors. The isi door cost me 24 bucks. The directron doors are really cheap if color doesnt matter. You could always paint the door yourself for the money you save, I was willing to spend the 24 bucks.
 
Back
Top