Where to buy Eizo EV2736W?

limxdul

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, after three canceled orders from amazon, one out of stock and two no reason, I've decided to ask you folks on where you got your Eizo FlexScan EV2736W.

Are there any good reputable vendors that always have this in stock?

Thank you

Yes, remember PC Mall and MacMall? They have merged into PCM.
PCM, is a large, professional site offering quality service.I purchased my EV2736 directly from Jeffrey He offers full satisfaction on any monitor and will cover any amount of missing or defective pixels. I think he is currently offering the EV2736 for $917.00. All products sold are brand new. The Eizo you mentioned also comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.

SBMongoos also knows him and posted that he offers
Full refund with any pixel or monitor issues within 30 days
• No restocking fee if packaged back up nicely like original
• Return with any pixel issues

PCM
Jeffrey Valle
(800) 555-6255 X55646
Excellent Post Sales Service

Last edited:
Thank you very much Supersnake. I hope this helps others that are having trouble finding a good vendor for this display.

Supersnake, do you know if PCM sells to Canadians? Their site doesn't seem to say either way. Also, will they sell to individuals in addition to business?

Thanks

Supersnake, do you know if PCM sells to Canadians? Their site doesn't seem to say either way. Also, will they sell to individuals in addition to business?
Thanks
Since I have a business account I really can't answer. Regarding shipments to Canada, I would presume that he would arrange that.

PC Mall Canada, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PC Mall, Inc. and headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It includes teams from PC Mall Sales, PC Mall Gov, and MacMall divisions.

Last edited:
Only a couple places I would buy a display that pricey from... PCM seems totally legit, and then theres B&H Photo, whom I like quite a bit. They double box monitors, unlike Amazon, Newegg. They are the only other place I can find has the ev2736 in stock. I just recently returned an Eizo FG2421 to B7H and they were very prompt with the credit. The return was pretty subjective, too. I claimed defective due to "clouding" which was true enough, but still.

B&H is super duper. I thought Adroma had the monitor for $820 or so ? Of the stores listed B&H is by far my favorite.

Back